Churchill Square #InstantPurchaseHappiness Competition
Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter of the competition is Churchill Square Shopping Centre, Brighton. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 or over, excluding Churchill Square employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- To enter the competition, you must follow the entry mechanics, posted on Churchill Square’s Facebook.
- There will be TWO individual winners of this competition. Each individual winner will be awarded one £50 Churchill Square gift card
- Churchill Square reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
- All decisions of Churchill Square management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition closes at the discretion of Churchill Square.
- Winner selected at random from all entries received via Facebook.
- Winner will be required to collect prize in person from Churchill Square, Brighton BN1 2RG, providing a form of ID (i.e. Passport, Driver’s Licence etc.)
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be notified by the social media platform they entered the competition on.
- Churchill Square reserves the right to allocate the prize to an alternative winner if not claimed within 3 weeks of winning.
- By entering the Free Prize Draw, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.