Typically responsible for Store operational tasks in duty.
Tasks will be assigned by floor leader in duty.
• Ensure a signature experience for every guest that visits our LEGO stores by greeting every guest in your location, performing all cash register functions and portraying a professional, gracious, friendly and engaging manner at all times
• Provide a clean, safe and visually stimulating environment by performing daily cleaning duties, maintaining store displays and learning and executing LEGO Brand Retail visual standards
• Safely and efficiently operate the store stockroom as you assist in the receiving of merchandise, maintain the stockroom to LBR standards, know and abide by all safety regulations and notify management of potential shortage situations
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
- Family Care Leave– We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances– All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness– We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
- Colleague Discount– We know you’ll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus– We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached and if eligible, you’ll be rewarded through our bonus scheme.
- Your workplace– When you join the team you’ll be assigned a primary workplace location i.e. one of our Offices, stores or factories. The hiring team will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model ‘Best of Both’, role eligibility and frequency with you during the recruitment process.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
To apply, please visit Seasonal Sales Associate – Careers – LEGO.com