Location – Churchill Square Shopping Centre, Russell Place, Brighton BN1 2RG
Salary – £7.42 – £10.49 per hour
Hours – 35 Hours per week (5 out of 7 days inclusive of weekends)
Sunnamusk is an award-winning specialist fragrance house, and market leader in the world of luxury fragrances. We specialise in selling pure oil fragrances, Eau de parfums, candles, home fragrances & beauty care products. It is one of the fastest-growing fragrance brands in the UK.
We strive to build long-term relationships with our employees and customers. We promote diversity and inclusion; we thrive on individuality.
At Sunnamusk our retail team is at the heart of what we do. They live and breathe our core values and they strive to make anything possible for our customers. We are looking for a Retail Store Manager to join our luxury fragrance kiosk in Metrocentre, Gateshead
Are you passionate about leading and motivating a team to perform in a fast-paced environment? Do you inspire others to get the best out of them?
If you’re looking for a career, and not simply a job then this is the position for you.
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring, and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances, etc.)
- Be a shining example of well behaviour and high performance
- Hiring, training, and supervising staff
- Additional store manager duties as needed
- Proven successful experience as a retail store manager, preferably within the fragrance industry
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
At Sunnamusk, we encourage an environment that is supportive, fun, and friendly to work in. After all, you spend a good part of your life at work – and we think that time should matter. A company that believes in giving back and the power of people, we regularly donate to charitable causes. We like to show our appreciation to our team and like to reward them for their commitment with;
- Fragrance Foundation Training – Certificate and pin awarded upon completion of the course
- Paid annual leave
- Annual company dinner & awards – to recognize employee success
- Monthly bonus of 1% – based on KPIs and branch target achievement
- Staff discount of 25% – across the full range of Sunnamusk products
- Career progression and opportunity to grow with the company
- Opportunity to be part of the UK’s first-growing fragrance brand
- Fantastic discounts across a range of product
As an equal opportunities employer, Sunnamusk is committed to equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.